Welcome to my life. :)

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Lena & Mitch

Well hello again.
This is it. My last post on this blog. My last post. Until Monday. I realize today is Sunday but I wasn't able to finish this on Saturday so here I sit racing to beat the clock to midnight. :)

I realize moving or starting a new blog doesn't sound like a huge milestone as I have less than 10 posts on this blog, but it is to me. As I've prayed about what to do with my blogging I'm excited for what's coming next. But you'll hear about that on Monday, should you decide to tag along for the ride. ;)


Today, I am going to introduce you to my friend Lena. And her husband Mitchell and their 2 babies, but mostly Lena.

I do not really remember when exactly I met Lena. But I don't really remember not knowing her. I guess that's what happens when you go to the same church most of your life. I met Mitchell maybe 3 years ago? I used to work with him. Long story short (and more importantly!) Mitch met Lena, knew what was good for him and married her! I will probably never forget the day I was at his family's home for a Bible study and he yanks me in to the kitchen and says in one of those I'm-so-excited-but-I'm-trying-to-be-quiet-whispers OH MY GOSH I GOT HER A RING!!!! And now they are living out their happy ever after as the lovely parents of Isabelle & Isaiah. Mitch is pastor at theHeights Church in Rowland Heights.

I love Lena. While we're not as close as I'd like (hey, it's not my fault she up and married and moved to Rowland Heights) I have to say I adore her and love the friendship I have been blessed to share with her. She is beautiful, smart, funny, godly and she inspires me. I'm not even sure she realizes that last part but she will when she reads this (no, I'm not just saying that -- she has no idea I'm writing this post right now. She just knows I'm super behind in posting her photos!).

She has actually been a part of encouraging me to move this blog. I would typically post photos to another blog {click here if you wanna see} but this whole photo thing is becoming a more personal part of me that I kinda got this idea to merge blogs. But my idea quickly grew into something a little bigger and a little different than even that. Although I haven't told her everything I'm thinking I wanna do (only cuz she lives far away hehe), and I certainly don't claim to be an expert at any of this --  anytime I have expressed to her anything about photography or my writing she's like "girl you should totally do that!" and so without her realizing it I believe Jesus has just allowed her to be one of my personal cheer leaders. Hey wait. She was a cheer leader.  No pun intended haha :).


Anywho... she gave me the opportunity to photograph her lovely family just before Isaiah was born and I wanted to share just a few of the lovely photos of her lovely family with any lovely people who want to read this.

Good night lovelies. <3
































No comments:

Post a Comment